ANKO TT-1201XK Electric Under Blanket
ИНСТРУКЦИЯ ЗА БЕЗОПАСНОСТ
Carefully read this manual in full before using this electric blanket Ensure that you knovw how the electric blanket functions and how to operate it. Maintain the electric blanket in accordance with the instructions to ensure that it functions properly. Keep this manual with the electric blanket. If the electric blanket is to be used by a third party, this instruction manual must be supplied with it. The safety instructions do not by themselves eliminate any danger completely and proper accident prevention measures must always be used. No liability can be accepted for any damage caused by non-compliance with these instructions or any other improper use or mishandling.
предупреждение! Do not use this electric blanket if it has been damaged in any way, if it is wet or moist or if the supply cord is damaged. Return it immediately to the retailer. Electric blankets should be checked annually for electrical safety in order to limit the risk of electric shock or fire.
СЪДЪРЖАНИЕ НА ПАКЕТА
- 1x 179cmx 200cm Dual Control Electric Blanket
- 1x Инструкция за експлоатация
Внимание! Потвърдете всички части, преди да изхвърлите опаковката. Изхвърлете безопасно всички найлонови торбички и други опаковъчни компоненти. Те могат да бъдат потенциално опасни за децата.
Местоположение и употреба
Use the blanket as an under blanket only. This blanket is designed for domestic use only. This blanket is not intended for medical use in hospitals and/or nursing homes.
Place the blanket on the bed, with the controller at the pillow end, ensuring that the blanket does not overhang the bed edge. Fit the blanket to the bed using the attached skirt. Secure orner and also the middle. Ensure the blanket is fully flat on the mattress and not bent or each wrinkled.
Once the electric blanket has been installed correctly in position and the bedding completed, connect the controller supply plug to a suitable power outlet. Ensure the controller is set to Off” before plugging in, Select the desired heat setting on the controller. The indicator lamp показва, че одеялото е ВКЛЮЧЕНО.
Контролерът има следните настройки.
- L LOW HEAT
- M MEDIUM HEAT
- H HIGH (PRE HEAT)n.
There is a LED light which illuminates when the blanket is switched ON.
ВАЖНО! The electric blanket is fitted with an automatic timer to switch OFF the blanket after 12 hours of continuous use on any one of the heat settings (i.e. Low, Medium or High). The auto power OFF function is re-activated for 12 hours each time the controller is switched OFF and switched back ON again by selecting any one of the heat settings. The 12 hour timer is automatic and cannot be adjusted manually.
РЪКОВОДСТВО ЗА БЕЗОПАСНА ОПЕРАЦИЯ
- Fit the blanket securely on the mattress with the skirt.
- Използвайте това одеяло само като под одеяло. Не се препоръчва за футони или подобни системи за сгъваеми легла.
- When not in use, pack the blanket in its original packaging for best protection and store in a cool, clean and dry location. Avoid pressing sharp creases into the blanket. Store the blanket only after it has fully cooled down.
- Когато съхранявате, сгънете спретнато, но не плътно (или навийте) в оригиналната опаковка без остри завои в нагревателния елемент и съхранявайте там, където няма да се поставят други предмети върху него.
- Не намачквайте одеялото, като поставяте предмети върху него по време на съхранение.
- предупреждение! The blanket should not be used on an adjustable bed.
- предупреждение! The blanket must be fitted securely to the mattress with the fitted skirt.
- предупреждение! The cord and control must be outside the bedding at all times and away from other heat sources such as heating and lamps.
- предупреждение! Do not use folded, rucked, creased or when damp.
- предупреждение! Use HIGH setting to pre heat the bed control set to the high setting. It is highly recommended that the blanket be set to a minimum Low heat if used overnight or for continuous use.
- Внимание: First Time Use. For first time use it is recommended that the blanket be set on HIGH hour before use only. Do not sleep with the for 2 hours before sleeping on the bed. This will assist in drying any moisture out of the mattress. Ignore any initial odour that may occur with first time use.
- предупреждение! Do not sleep with the controller set to HIGH. Use HIGH setting only to pre heat the bed then reduce the heat setting to minimum LOW setting overnight or preferably switched OFF for safety.
- предупреждение! Remember to switch the blanket controller to “OFF” at the end of use and disconnect from mains power. Do not leave on indefinitely. There may be a risk of fire.
- предупреждение! For added safety it is recommended that this blanket be used with a residual current safety device (safety switch) with a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30mA. If unsure please consult a qualified electrician.
ВАЖНА ИНФОРМАЦИЯ ЗА БЕЗОПАСНОСТ
Когато използвате електрически уреди, винаги спазвайте правилата за безопасност, където е приложимо, за да намалите риска от пожар, токов удар и нараняване. Винаги проверявайте дали захранването отговаря на обtage на табелката с данни на контролера.
- предупреждение! Do not use the electric blanket folded. Do not use the electric blanket rucked. Avoid creasing the blanket. Do not insert pins into the electric blanket.
DO NOT use this electric blanket if it is wet or has suffered water splashes.
- предупреждение! Do not use this electric blanket with an infant or child, or any other person insensitive to heat and other very vulnerable persons who are unable to react to overheating. Do not use with a helpless or incapacitated person or any person suffering from medical illness such as high blood circulation, diabetes or high skin sensitivity.
- предупреждение! Avoid extended use of this electric blanket at a high setting. This may result in skin burns.
- предупреждение! Avoid creasing the blanket. Examine the blanket frequently for signs of wear or damage. If there are such signs or if the appliance has been misused, have it inspected by a qualified electrical person prior to any further use or the product must be disposed.
- предупреждение! This electric blanket is not intended for use in hospitals.
- предупреждение! Do not use this electric blanket on or under any waterbed or mechanically adjustable type of bed such as a bunk or sofa bed. Check to ensure that the controller and supply cord cannot become trapped in any bed or bedding. Keep controller outside of the bedding, as much as possible.
- предупреждение! Use the correct size of blanket for the bed. Do not for exampизползвайте двойно одеяло на единично легло. Не пъхайте одеялото.
- предупреждение! For electrical safety the electric blanket must only be used with the detachable control unit supplied with the item. Do not use other attachments not supplied with the blanket.
- предупреждение! For electrical safety the electric blanket must only be used with the detachable control unit 030C supplied with the item, Do not use other attachments not supplied with the blanket.
- предупреждение! Do not use by children under the age of three.
This electric blanket must be connected to a suitable 220-240Vn 50Hz power supply. If using an extension cord, ensure that the extension cord is of a suitable 10-amp номинална мощност. Развийте напълно захранващия кабел, когато се използва, тъй като навитият кабел може да прегрее.
предупреждение! Always unplug from the mains supply when not in use.
Захранващ кабел и щепсел
Ако захранващият кабел или контролерът са повредени, те трябва да бъдат заменени от производителя или негов сервизен агент или лице с подобна квалификация, за да се избегне опасност.
This blanket is not to be used by young children over the age of three unless the controls have been preset by a parent or guardian or unless the child has been adequately instructed on how to operate the controls safely. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance, concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
предупреждение! Not to be used by young children (0-3years).
Внимание! When not in use or before cleaning, always disconnect the blanket from the mains power supply.
Почистете зоната с неутрален препарат за вълна или мек сапунен разтвор в хладка вода. Намажете с чиста вода и изсушете напълно преди повторна употреба.
Hand Washing (Maximum temperature 40°C)
Disconnect the detachable cord from the blanket.
Immerse the blanket only (DO NOT ALLOW THE CONTROLLER TO COME IN CONTACT WITH ANY LIQUIDS) in a lukewarm neutral detergent or mild soapy solution. Soak for five minutes, remove from the solution, and gently squeeze the solution through the blanket, Rinse the blanket thoroughly in clean luke warm water, gentdy squeeze and drain the excess water from the blanket. DO NOT WRING THE BLANKET
- Drape the blanket across a clothes line and drip dry.
- DO NOT use pegs to secure the blanket in position.
- НЕ сушете със сешоар или нагревател.
Ensure the controls are in position that will not allow dripping water to fall onto any part of the controller. Allow the blanket to dry thoroughly. Connect the detachable cord to the connector on the blanket. Ensure the connector is properly locked in place.
Electric Shock Hazard. Ensure the electric blanket and connector on the blanket is completely dry, free of any water or moisture, before connecting to mains power.
По време на пране и сушене подвижният кабел трябва да бъде изключен или позициониран така, че водата да не потече в превключвателя или контролния блок.
Do not allow the supply cord or controller to be immersed in any liquids.
Do not wring the blanket
ВАЖНО! Safety Check This blanket should be checked annually by a suitably qualified person to ensure its safety and suitability for use.
Съхранявайте на сигурно място
предупреждение! Before storage of this appliance allow it to cool down before folding. When not in use store your blanket and instruction manual in a safe and dry place. Roll or gently fold the blanket. Do not crease. Store in a suitable protective bag for protection. Do not place items on the blanket when storing. Before re-use after storage it is recommended that the blanket is checked by a suitably qualified person to eliminate the risk of fire or electric shock through a damaged blanket. Examine the appliance frequently for signs of wear or damage. If there are such signs or if the appliance has been misused the blanket must be checked by a qualified electrical person for electrical safety, before switching it on again.
- Size 179cmx 200cm 220-240v 50Hz 2 x 60W
- Dual controller 030C
Месечна гаранция 12
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart. Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is i Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au за всякакви трудности с вашия продукт.
Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. failure. For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
Документи / Ресурси
|ANKO TT-1201XK Electric Under Blanket [pdf] Ръководство на потребителя|
TT-1201XK Electric Under Blanket, TT-1201XK, Electric Under Blanket, Under Blanket