J D Manufacturing 1856670 Tornado Fiberglass Exhaust Fan
TORNADO Fan Product Information
The TORNADO fan is available in four different sizes – 12 inches, 16 inches, 20 inches, and 24 inches. The fan is designed to be installed into a rough-in frame construction, and its dimensions vary depending on the fan size.
|Размер на вентилатора||Размер А||Размер Б|
|12 инча||17 1 / 2||18 1 / 2|
|16 инча||21 1 / 2||23|
|20 инча||25 3 / 4||25 3 / 4|
|24 инча||31 1 / 2||31 1 / 2|
- It is recommended to install the fan at a height of 7 feet or more to keep it out of reach of children. The fan is field-wired to a switch box and must be fused with the electrical line supply voltage and installed by a licensed electrician.
TORNADO Fan Usage Instructions
- Provide the correct size opening in the wall for the fan.
- Place the fan unit into the opening and secure it with lag bolts and washers (provided).
- Run the electrical wire from the motor through the top inside of the fan housing and then through the notch in the upper right of the shutter frame (notch must be field-cut).
- Mount a switch by each fan at the time of installation for convenience and safety.
- Attach flashing (provided by others) across the top of the fan, outside of the building. Use weather stripping and caulking on the sides of the fan housing to assure a tight seal.
- Before turning the fan on, check the shutter for full movement and check the blade for clearance.
TORNADO Fan Maintenance Instructions
To ensure maximum efficiency and trouble-free operation, keep the blades and housing free of dust or dirt build-up. The motor is a totally enclosed air over and should be cleaned when dust or dirt has collected. The motor is a sealed ball bearing and does not require any oil.
- Rough-In Frame Construction
- Whenever possible, place fan 7ft. or above, out of reach of children.
Инструкции за инсталиране
- After you have provided the correct size opening in the wall, the fan unit can be placed into the opening and secured with lag bolts and washers(furnished) as in figure 1.
- Once the fan unit has been securely fastened to the wall, the fan is now ready to be wired. As per figure 2, the electrical wire form the motor should be run through the top inside of the fan housing and then through the notch in the upper right of the shutter frame (Notch must be field cut).
- We recommend a switch be mounted by each fan at the time of installation. Make it convenient for service and safety. Always fuse the electrical line supply voltage to fan and use a licensed electrician.
- Flashing(provided by others) should be attached across the top of the fan, outside of the building. Weather stripping and caulking can be used on the sides of the fan housing to assure a tight seal.
- Before turning fan on check shutter for full movement and check blade for clearance.
Инструкции за поддръжка
- For maximum efficiency, keep blades and housing free of dust or dirt build-up. The motor is a totally enclosed air over so it should also be cleaned when dust or dirt has collected. The motor is a sealed ball bearing and doesn’t require any oil. Keeping your fan clean insures many years of trouble-free operation.
- J&D Manufacturing , 6200 Highway 12, Eau Claire, WI 54701, 715-834-1439, 800-998-2398, Fax 715-834-3812
Документи / Ресурси
|J D Manufacturing 1856670 Tornado Fiberglass Exhaust Fan [pdf] Инструкция за употреба|
1856670 Tornado Fiberglass Exhaust Fan, 1856670, Tornado Fiberglass Exhaust Fan, Fiberglass Exhaust Fan, Exhaust Fan, Fan