Sort Wise SW-IRN-015-2 Adjustable Bathroom Tension Corner Pole Caddy
Use and Storage of the Handbook
Firstly may we take this opportunity to thank you for your purchase of our Shower Caddy with Pole. We are pleased that you have chosen our product and are con t you will be happy with our purchase, however, please do not hesitate to contact after sales support if any problems should arise. This user manual contains important and useful information to accompany your purchase.
We recommend that you read the user manual thoroughly before assembly or use of the product and pay careful attention to the safety notes.
Failure to follow the instructions outlined in this user manual may result in personal injury or damage to the product. Please ensure you keep the user manual in a safe place so you can refer back to these instructions at any time in the future.
This product is intended for indoor, household use only and has not been designed for commercial use. Any improper use of the product could result in personal injury or damage to the product for which the manufacturer or vendor cannot be held liable.
Assembly is to be carried out by an adult only. During product assembly children should be kept away at all times, due to possible risk of injury. Close supervision is required at all times when children are in the area of the product. Keep packaging materials away from children and dispose responsibly of the packaging immediately. See disposal instructions within this user manual. Do not use this item, or attempt to assemble, if any components are missing or damaged. Please ensure that you have sufficient space and people to assemble your product safely. Do not stand or jump on the product. Do not use the product as a stepladder.
Set up and Assembly
Tips before Starting
Please check that all parts are present before you start the assembly of this item. For ease and speed of assembly, first identify all the parts required for that step. We recommend that where possible, assembly occur near where it will be will be placed to avoid moving the product once assembled. For the protection of the furniture, we recommend placing the item on a protected surface during assembly to prevent any damage. Always place the product on a flat, steady and stable surface. During assembly, please take care not to over-tighten any fittings, as this may damage the product. Usage of power tools not recommended for assembling this product.
Измерете своето пространство
- If installing from a tub to ceiling with height of approximately 45.5“ ~ 71.5” inches You will not use Qty: 2 (J) poles
- If installing from a tub to ceiling with height of approximately 71.5” ~ 91” inches You will not use Qty: 1 (J) pole
- If installing from floor to ceiling with height of approximately 91” ~ 106.29” inches You will use all of the included poles
Изисквания към сглобяването
2x adults recommended
3ft x 7ft assembly space required
Approx. 30 minutes assembly time
Parts (C) & (D) should already be built into pole (F) from the manufacturer
- Slide ring (H) onto pole (J)
[Забележка]: Ring (H) will have the wider part facing towards the ground.
- From the top of pole (J), slide basket (M) down pole (J) and onto ring (H) that you just installed.
- Place feet (K) onto the bottom of pole (J)
Забележка: Basket (M) should t flush onto ring (H). If basket (M) is sitting on ring (H) and will not go down, please check to see that ring (H) is not installed upside down.
- Place second pole (J) on top of the first pole (J)
- Slide ring (H) onto pole (J)
- From the top of pole (J), slide basket (O) down pole (J) and onto ring (H) that you just installed.
- Place pole (I) on top of the second pole (J)
- Slide ring (H) onto pole (I). Place near the bottom half of pole (I).
- From the top of pole (I), slide basket (N) down pole (I) and onto ring (H) that you just installed.
- Slide ring (H) onto pole (I). Place near the top half of pole (I).
- From the top of pole (I), slide basket (L) down pole (I) and onto ring (H) that you just installed.
- Place plastic cap (G) onto the top of pole (I)
- Lock pole (F) into place by turning pole (F) clockwise. Loosen by turning pole (F) counter-clockwise.
Забележка: It might take many turns to lock /loosen pole (F).
Revisit this step when placing Shower Caddy system into your bathroom and finalizing Shower Caddy system height.
Using pole (F)
Забележка: Pole (F) is the part with the white plastic piece with threads. This is the bottom end of pole (F).
Parts (D), (C) & spring(E) should already be built into pole (F) from the manufacturer
Забележка: Pole (F) slides up and down within pole (I)
When pole (F) is lowered all the way in pole (I), this is the minimum height. When pole (F) is raised up and locked into place, this is the maximum height.
- Place pole (B) onto pole (F)
Забележка: Pole (B) will only go into pole (F) approximately ¾” – 1” inches and will appear to be sitting on top of pole (F).
- Place upper foot (A) on the top of pole (B).
Place Shower Caddy system into your bathroom and adjust the height using pole (F). [Refer to steps 4 to adjust]
Почистване и грижи
When cleaning the product, never use abrasive or corrosive cleansers or cleaning brushes. Wipe the surface with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Keep the packaging away from children. In the interests of environmental protection, have it recycled.
Документи / Ресурси
|SortWise SW-IRN-015-2 Adjustable Bathroom Tension Corner Pole Caddy [pdf] Инструкция за употреба|
SW-IRN-015-2, Adjustable Bathroom Tension Corner Pole Caddy, Tension Corner Pole Caddy, Adjustable Bathroom Corner Pole Caddy, Corner Pole Caddy, Pole Caddy, Caddy